1. Peanut m&m's are one of my addictions. If they are within reach, I WILL eat them - possibly the whole bag (and no, I'm not just talking about the single serving bags).
2. My ideal weather is 73 degrees and partly cloudy. I don't like sweating and I am very fair-skinned, so the harsh summer sun is kind of an enemy of mine.
3. I meditate almost every single day. It keeps me grounded, centered and calm.
4. My favorite time of day is early morning. It's quieter, it's the start of a new day, colors are more subtle and restrained. Ironically, I was probably one of the grumpiest children in the morning. Ever. I didn't want anyone to look at me, smile at me, talk to me....
5. My favorite season is spring. Rebirth, renewal, warmer temperatures (but not too warm - see #2), flowers, brief rain showers...I love spring!
6. I used to be deathly afraid of water when I was a child. Swimming lessons at the local university were BY FAR the most torturous two weeks of my summers. I'm thankful my parents made me take lessons (now I love to swim!), but wow, that was a traumatic time for me.
7. I am slightly afraid of birds. They're just so unpredictable!
8. On the flip side, my favorite bird in the whole wide world is the cardinal because it reminds me of my grandma (which was also her favorite bird).
9. For more than five years, I have eaten a predominantly plant-based diet. I may eat fish about once a month, but I never eat red meat, poultry or pork. The thought of doing so turns my stomach.
10. Music from the 70's is my go-to when I need a pick-me-up. One of my all-time favorite songs is "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder. I mean, c'mon, how can you NOT love that song?!?