If you haven’t read Peter Walsh’s book, It’s All Too Much, I encourage you to check it out from the library. To give you a little taste, here are a few snippets about clutter from Peter:
- Clutter stops us from living in the present.
- Clutter makes us forget what’s really important.
- Clutter steals our space.
- Clutter monopolizes our time.
- Clutter jeopardizes our relationships.
- Clutter denies us peace of mind.
- Clutter hinders our personal growth and development.
Pretty deep stuff, right?
So there’s your food for thought for today. Have a beautiful one, loves!