From Deepak Chopra, a 10-minute process for setting a powerful intention today:
- Pick one desire. Whatever it is (big or small), write it down.
- Get absolutely clear about what you want. Be specific. Write down exactly what you want to happen in detail. Ask yourself, “What do I want? Why do I want it? What goodness will it bring to my life? How will I feel when it happens?”
- Be positive. Once you have clarity, make sure you’re setting your intention from a positive, heart-space, vs. a negative, fear-based one. You can do this by focusing on what you do want instead of what you don’t want.
- Release your desire. Now that your intention is positive and clear, it’s important to become calm and still. If you meditate, that’s an ideal space in which to plant your seeds of intention. Quiet your mind and body. And then let your intention go. How? Simply stop thinking about it.
- Let the universe handle the details. Your focused intention sets the infinite organizing power of the universe in motion. Trust that infinite organizing power to orchestrate the complete fulfillment of your desire.