One of my clients had accumulated the equivalent of two closets full of clothing and squeezed them into her single closet. As we worked together, she managed to let go of about half of her blouses she didn't like or hadn't worn in years, and freed up space in her closet.Read More
If you are considering downsizing to a smaller space, the best time to start reviewing your stuff is now. Don’t wait until you HAVE to do it. Don’t wait until the stress of the impending move has begun to overwhelm you. Don’t wait for the “right time,” because the right time may never come.Read More
- More money. Less stuff means less to buy.
- Less stress. Less stuff means less chaos.
- More time. Less stuff to clean and maintain.
- Less guilt. You are surrounded only by useful items or items you love.
- More happiness. More money + less stress + more time + less guilt = happier people