The question, "How do I feel when I walk into this room?" and your response to the question offer tremendous insight into how your home is affecting you, whether its a negative reaction or a positive one. "How do I feel..." is an open-ended, gentle question intended to...Read More
These are great questions to ask yourself when you embark on your decluttering journey:
- What is the worst thing that could happen if I got rid of this item?
- By the time I might need this, will it be obsolete?
- If I got rid of this and discovered I needed it later, could I replace it?
- If this place burned down, would I actively work to replace this item?
- Does this have tax or legal implications?
- How will it enhance my life to keep this?